Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mingle cards I sent




Ok, so I thought I would also show you what I sent out on the mingles last month. The first one is my "Sympathy" themed card for Canadian Cuttlebug Crew which I sent to Linda in Portland Oregon, come to think of it I don't think she has acknowledge receipt of it yet, must check into that next week.
The second one is the Z-fold card I did for the ScorPalPals mingle and it was sent to Christine in Australia. My but I have got a lot of activity going on back and forth to Australia this month haven't I.
Well, thanks for dropping by again. I will try to post more often, but less quantity from now on.
Still a Blogging newbie.
Sandy

2 comments:

Chookarooni said...

love your magnolias - they are so cute - glad you are enjoying the craft room - I know I am spoiled - cardstock "pads" that goes for 34.95 in Michaels is 19.95 here Aus $ so that is quite a bit cheaper - can you see me bring home cardstock - dumber things have happened!!!!

deb said...

Love you mingles and mags! Your coloring is wonderful!!!
Great job! Nice blog!
Waving to Australia!!
hugz