Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas is coming?




Not only did I put a Christmas Tree on my Blog today, but I actually got started on making one of many sets of cards that I am giving this year as gifts...and not a moment too soon may I say. I am going to the first Christmas get together this Saturday and I need three sets by then!

This is the first of those three sets...there is 12 in all, but some are duplicates. This set is for a friend who has just retired and they are moving out to Nakusp, B.C. I have made this entire set so she can use them as Thank you notes, which is something I know she can use. This was the easy set to do. The others are going to take a little more time as they will be a mixture of Birthday and all occasion cards...so I will have to get my thinking and creative cap on. Or do some looking around for things to CASE. (for those of you not use to carding making that means Copy And Steal Everything or Copy After Seeing Example). I am also giving these gals one of my 2 year Daytimers that I have already finished...so I guess that I had started on Christmas just did know it yet.
Again, I want to Thank you for dropping by, any and all comments are welcomed
Sandy

3 comments:

Danni said...

Nice cards but I really like the butterflies!

Debby said...

I would love to receive one of these as a gift :-) You have a lovely blog. Take care.

stampingtink said...

Great cards and what a great idea! Everyone can use a set of cards for different occasions throughout the year. Love the cuttlebug folders for that.