Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cards I have recieved




As you can see by the set-up on my Blog, I belong to several Yahoo cardmaking groups. Two of these groups do what is called Mingles. That means that you sign-up and then the mingle co-ordinator gives you the name of one other of the mingle member and you send them a card, usually with a specific pre-determined theme.

I'm sharing with you two that I got today, someone brought me my mail today...I'm sure they have waited in my mail box a day or two.


The second one is from Kaye, all the way from Australia, of Canadian Cuttlebug Crew. Our theme this month was "Sympathy Card". Kaye has done a lovely job using the "Bird in the grass" embossing folder on this wonderful striped cards stock.

The first one is from Wanda, in Virginia, USA, of the ScorPalPals group. Our card was to be a "z-fold card", and Wanda has not only sent me a blessed Christmas card I can use, but she enclosed the pocket calender for 2009 in the same colours.
The reason for the reverse order is that again...I'm learning how this blogging program works when you up-load photos.
It is a lot of fun to exchange in these mingles...one card out for one card in is the perfect ratio for me. We do share all of our mingle cards on the site so everyone can get to see the creations.
Hope you have enjoyed seeing them too.

No comments: