Sunday, November 2, 2008

Judy



This is the first card I am posting on my Blog. It is a stamp from the Pink Collection of Magnolias that I received this week from Diana at http://www.magnoliastamps.us/ . These little girls are usually called Tilda but I have re-named this one Judy in honor of my cousin who has unfortunately joined us personally in the fight against Breast Cancer. We survivors really don't like to see anyone else joining us in this fight. But as the card says we "Believe in Miracles" and God is going to get us through this too.

I hope you enjoy this card. I will be adding more cards as I make them. I will try from now on to put all my cards here as I scan or take pictures of them before they are sent out.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sandy

8 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute! I'm sorry that your cousin has joined the journey of breast cancer.

stampingtink said...

Sweet card and I'm so sorry abut your cousin. I hate this disease. It's absolutely horrible. But I love the card! Great job!

Monica said...

Your card turned out beautiful! I love this Tilda stamp and just ordered her! Looking forward to seeing more of your cards! I hope your cousin fares well with her battle. I will add her to my prayer list!

Kerry D-C said...

"Judy" is a total cutie! (((hugs)))

Jeanette said...

Your card is bery beautiful and I am sure it will mean a lot to your cousin during this time. I journeyed with a friend through her battle and know the importance of support. I will pray for your cousin. Hugs Jeanette

Carrie said...

Sorry to hear about your cousin. Unfortunately it seems to affect every family in some way. Cancer is a horrible thing!
So glad you joined the blogging world, great card.

deb said...

She is just as cute as can be. Your cousin will love it and love you for it. She is in my thoughts and prayers.
hugz

Rachel said...

this is so precious