Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February Calendar Page

I know that posting is over a week late, but I've been 'under the weather' with a head cold and just haven't had the energy to do much of anything.

When I made this February Calendar page I was thinking that here in Calgary we would be having our regular winter weather. That usually means that we would be in deep into our winter. This year however, we are having a very dry and  mild winter and in fact we do not have enough snow on the ground to even make a snowball! This image is one that I've had in my collection for quite awhile. I do not actually have the stamp itself. I think it may be one that I used from M-J's collection. I coloured it with my prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS.  As with the majority of my calendar pages the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink "mixed messages" set.
As a reminder I got my templates for my calendar page from Lynette's blog http://mystampingaddiction.blogspot.com/
Now lets see it I can get some cards made this month.

Thanks for dropping by,
Sandy

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Oh, he is very cute! Great page. I got my next year's January pages done in January, but haven't gotten next year's February pages done yet. That's my goal:)