Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Truly Recycled Christmas Card

This card is a truly recycled card, with a fun story behind it.
One of my very good friends put this tag on my Christmas gift last year. As soon as I saw it, my card making side thought "what a great start that it would be for a card". So I kept it with my Christmas card making stash. This is the card I made with the tag as the centre piece. I started with using my Cuttlebug to emboss a glossy white CS with the ornaments embossing folder. After trimming it to allow an 1/8" border it was mounted onto the blue CS and added to the A2 cardbase. The ornament tag is popped on some dimensionals and then I added the silver ribbon to finish it off.
The card itself was a great hit when we had a good giggle over the ultimate in recycling.

Thanks for dropping by,
Sandy

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Beautiful card, Sandy, and how cool to recycle the wonderful tag! I'm all in favor of that:)