Sunday, December 18, 2011

I have been busy with all my Christmas preparation and as I sat down this evening I realized that although I have scanned all the cards I've made I have not shared any of them here. Oops!!! The follow are 10 cards that were made at a wonderful day at a friend of mine who had 15 people over for a "Stampn' Up card making day. Oh what a fun productive day it was!












For those of you counting...I know I said we made 10 cards, but unfortunately one of them didn't scan very well. So I will have to get my camera out and see if I can capture a better image of it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As for cards that I've made since the Blitz day. This is the one that I planned to mass produce.
It is a stamp set from Stampn' Up this year, that I feel I will get a lot of use of.  I stamped the image and sentiment with Versamark and then heat embossed them both with silver detail powder.  I used the same to make the border on the piece I matted the image on. Then it all on an A2 card base.  It is a very clean and simple look but that is what I wanted.
As I mentioned I was going to mass produce this one, but unfortunately I only got 6 made. Oh, well, in my card making life that is sort of mass produced.
 
This card is one that I made using a tag that I made at make and take at my LSS.  I really like the tag, but just felt if I mounted it on a 4 x 9" dark green CS it would make a good card.  The tag itself is made mostly using Tim Holtz dies, stamps and trinkets.  It is a fairly bulky card, but as it will be had delivered that isn't really a problem.
 
 
I do have a few more cards made ready to share, I want to make sure they've been received those who are getting them, before I post them here.
 
Thanks for dropping by,
Sandy
 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful cards, Sandy! They are all fabulous!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You made wonderful cards the day you went to your friend's home. I have been going to some SU workshops too and so enjoy getting to make cards with others who enjoy the same thing.