Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sympathy Card

This is a Sympathy card I made for a young lady who's Grandfather had passed away recently. I really do have to make a few more Sympathy cards to have in my stash, as this is one card you can't plan for.


It is another in the set of cards I made using those stickers I purchased when M-J and I went on that trip out to Didsbury last month.
I mounted the borderless sticker on some green C/S then onto a larger piece of fuchsia. The card itself is made from a co-ordinating colour of Bazzill C/S.
It doesn't show very well in the scan but I did add just a little bit of "bling" with some drops of Stickles on the tree.
The sentiment has been popped up on some dimensionals.


Thanks for dropping by,
Sandy

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very pretty card, Sandy. Sorry you needed a sympathy card, though.