Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Flowers Easel Card

Now that is has been received I can share with you the other easel card that that I made the same time as I did  the golf themed ones. This one was sent as mingle card in my CCB Yahoo group.

For this one I used a sticker that is in a set that I purchased last fall, when M-J and I went to our favourite 'little' card supplies store in Didsbury called Rose's Stuff . I've mounted the sticker on just some plain white C/S and then on to a piece of fuchsia that has been embossed with the Floral Fantasy CB folder. I used a little bit of star dust stickles on the edges of the flowers to give the idea of a some early morning dew.

I really do like these easel cards, they fold flat for mailing but open and sit-up into a different look for display.


Thanks for dropping by,
Sandy

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So beautiful, Sandy! Love the sticker and the way you've finished the card around it - gorgeous!