Thursday, October 28, 2010

The first Christmas Cards of 2010

Stickers & Stickles


A few weeks ago M-J and I visited a great store in Didsbury called Rose's Stuff. They carry all sorts of stamps, cardmaking and scrapping supplies. While there I picked up some fabulous "Stickeroos" by Penny Black. They are something I had not seen or tried before.  Using one of the sets I started my Christmas cards for 2010. Talk about an easy way to create cards. I just had to mount the images on the green and red C/S. Then using some pre-cut ivory A2 card bases they almost done.I added a few drops of Star Dust Stickles in appropriate places and that it.





How easy was that!

Thanks for dropping by,
Sandy






1 comment:

Icela said...

Sandy, I just love your Christmas cards they are really beautiful.