Sunday, October 24, 2010

Birthday card for my Nephew

This week I made a Birthday card for my nephew. I won't say how old he is as that would be telling. Just  suffice to say he is old enough that we can reminisce about "when he was little".
I always struggle with makng male adult cards. This time I was up at M-J's and so I was able to use some of her stamps. Always helpful for sure!
I had seen the idea of using Nesties to make a shaped card. So with that idea along with the stamp of the tree with the single bird flying in the corner and the "one of a kind" sentiment, it came together into this card that expresses exactly what I wanted to say without getting "mushy"

Chris and I went out for breakfast this morning and had a great time catching up.  It was great to just spend some one on one time with him!

Thanks for stopping by,
Sandy

No comments: