Friday, September 10, 2010

"Rose" Birthday Card

Tomorrow is the 89th birthday for a very special neighbour. She loves roses and has often told me how her husband use to grow them for her in their garden back in England. So that was my inspiration for this card.
The image is one I received in an image swap a couple of years ago. I coloured it with my Prismas and OMS, then I added some highlights and just a touch of glitter (which doesn't come out very well in the scan).

Then I cut it out and put in a scalloped oval cut with my Nesties.

On the inside of the card I stamped a verse that fits how I feel about this wonderful lady.


The DP I used is a double-sided CS by Fancy Pants Designs called Simplicity. I love it when you can just turn the paper over and it co-ordinates perfectly! It makes things so much easier.

 Thanks for dropping by,

Sandy

No comments: