Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wonderful Cardmaking Friends!

It's been almost a month now since I had my surgery and now that I can spend a little more time on the computer I wanted share with you all the fabulous cards I received with Birthday and speedy recovery wishes.
from Doreen W.
from Sheila B.

from Barbara B.
Birthday wishes from Doreen W.

by Kris M., we share the same birth date.



from Mary C.


from Mary-Jane



from Saundra H.



birthday wishes from Sheila B.

from Pam P.


Aren't I just that luckiest gal to have all these beautiful wishes that came from all over the world.
They came from England, Australia, U.S. and of course from here in Canada.

Thank you so much to everyone that has made me feel so special this month.

Thanks for dropping by,
Sandy

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Such wonderful cards you've received, Sandy! I'm glad you're better enough that you can spend some time on the computer. Can't wait for you to be stamping again!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I had to come check out your blog too. You really did receive some beautiful cards. I'll be checking your blog often. :)