Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cards I thought I'd shared

This is a card that I found in my "stuff to go on blog" file that I thought I'd shared already but it appears I haven't.
It is made using at sticker from the sheets I purchased in Didsbury during our last visit there.  I matted it on to dark purple CS and then the card front is moss green Bazzil.  The same matting was use for the sentiment.
This card was made for a Birthday of my cousin in Coquitlam.  It was sent in May so I'm not sure how it didn't get shared here. 








Well what do you know, in looking back I found another card that I haven't shared. It was for a May birthday as well.

This card was made for the Birthday of a very good friend. You know those gal friends who you consider sisters. Well she is definitely one of those!
Again, I used one of those stickers which I mounted on a piece of fuchsia CS. The card front is a shimmery gold and that card base is from the same piece of moss green Bazzil that I used in the previous card.  I used a little Sakura gel pen glimmer to highlight some of the flowers and leaves. I don't think it shows very well in the scan.
I will really try to keep more up-to- date in what I share!

Thanks for dropping by,
Sandy

1 comment:

Lynette said...

These are both very pretty, Sandy! Stickers can make the simplest, yet pretty, cards!