Sunday, December 26, 2010

Some of what I created for Christmas

Well here it is the day after what was a very Blessed and Merry Christmas for me. I definitely have a "Turkey Dinner" hang over from all the good food and fun I had with visiting either in person, on the phone or via Skype with all my friends and family.
The following is a montage of just some of the cards and gifts I was fortunate to be able to create to give to those I love.

This is a card that I created after seeing a video on by Gina K. http://stamptv.ning.com/video/shimmering-background-paper
These next ones are a gifts I made for a friend who loves "Bling". The idea for the Kleenex box cover was posted on one of the yahoo groups that I follow but I believe the original posting came from Splitcoaststampers.  The other part of her gift was a "blinged" covered daytimer.


This card was copied from an idea posted on blog from a wonderfully creative gal in Australia
http://croppinrose.blogspot.com/2010/12/white-christmas.html

These last 3 cards I think are actually made just using ideas that I came up with myself. I truly did have fun this year creating my cards. They were made with love for who they were going to be given too.




I realize now that there are a few cards missing. I guess I did forget to scan some. Oh well, the important thing is that they got to people they were suppose...right?







I hope that everyone had as Merry a Christmas as I did!
Thanks for dropping by,
Sandy

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Your cards are all fabulous, Sandy - I love each one of them! Happy New Year to you!